A Church for Stoughton
DISCOVER HOPE & COMMUNITY IN A TIME OF UNCERTAINTY & WAITING
a community of people connecting beyond a specific time or place. Imagine a community where you can find hope, purpose, and friendships, even during a season of social-distancing and uncertainty. Even while life is changing, it’s a place to explore faith and discover a deeper connection with God.
It’s a church that exists not just for itself, but For You and For Stoughton.
And, it’s more than a place, it’s the people of Ezra Church, and we can’t wait to connect with you.
From Pastor Jeff
Our love for Jesus compels us to do what is best for our community and neighbors.
We mean it when we say that we are FOR YOU and FOR STOUGHTON. But better yet, we’re convinced that our Heavenly Father is FOR YOU. He is in control. He is love. This is a moment to seek him and respond to him in new ways. How is he leading you to trust him and to respond with love?
We’re better together. Feel free to contact us to reach out with any way we can be praying for you or help you.
You can also check out this page to get more info about our plans and response.
Our New Normal
While you’ve been adjusting to your new normal with Safer At Home, we’ve made a few adjustments, as well.
- SUNDAYS: We’ll continue to seek Jesus together in the Ezra Living Room experience which launches each Sunday at 9:00am. This includes songs, teaching, kids activity, and ways to respond.
- GROUPS: We all need a circle for care and connection. That happens best in groups, which are continuing to connect online and are available to serve one another. Find a group.
- STUDENTS: Middle School & High School students are meeting via Zoom on Wednesdays. Connect here to get the times and links.
- PRAYER: If you have needs or prayer requests, we want to know.
- MISSION: The world around us has changed, but our mission remains the same: helping people (helping you!) connect and re-connect with God.
I’m interested. What do I do?
1. Visit The Living Room
While we are not gathering in a large group, we continue to be the church in our Living Room experience. This is our way of seeking God together.
Use this resource each week with your family & those close to you while maintaining appropriate social distance.
2. Follow The Guide
Each Sunday at 9am we’ll launch a guide for the week to help you and those close to you grow in your connection with God. Wherever you are on your spiritual journey, we’ll keep it helpful and simple to follow along.
3. Find Hope & Community
Through our Living Room experience and group communities, we’ll help one another remember our reason for hope. We’re better together. Let’s keep connecting and serving one another well!