Looking for help?
- Stoughton Area School District is providing breakfast and lunches for students delivered to their door . Get info about Meal Program or Door to Door Sign Up Form.
- Stoughton Food Pantry serves clients residing in the Stoughton Area School District, click the link below for more information or call 608-873-8103. Stoughton Food Pantry
- Stoughton United Methodist Church Food Pantry – call 608-873-3273 for an appointment.
GENERAL & FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
- 2-1-1 (United Way Helpline) provides connection to food, housing, employment, health care and more. Call 211 or 608-246-HELP (cell phone).
- Stoughton Area Senior Center provides assistance and outreach services for residents age 55+. Please call 608-873-8585.
- Stoughton Area Resource Team provides a safety net for families in times of crisis and can help connect you to other area resources and assistance. Please call 608-577-5650.
- Stoughton Emergency Resource Guide (PDF) – provides a listing of available resources for emergency assistance.
For Stoughton resources are provided as a service to the Stoughton, WI community by